Institutional code of conduct for Faculties
- The institution has outlined the essentials related to the code of conduct for the teachers. The following points are highlighted which are to be followed by each teacher of the institution including the Principal of the institution.
- All teachers are to report on time for duty.
- Teachers are to go for classes strictly following the timetable of the institution.
- Teachers have to maintain a decent dress code.
- Teachers have to be polite in their language and dealings not only with students but also with their colleagues and other members of the institution.
- A teacher is always to set an example to the students as a teacher is always observed by students.
- Teachers should do their duty honestly and diligently by involving themselves in regular academic activities.
- A teacher should keep in mind that a student needs to be guided in matters related to education including co-curricular and extra-curricular activities.
- A teacher should encourage students to pursue their goals and dreams and treat all students equally.
- Keeping in mind the professional ethics of the institution the college has a code of ethics associated with plagiarism.
- Erring students are there in every institution. A teacher should keep in mind the dignity and self-respect of such students while dealing with them.
- Each student has his/her potential. It is the duty of the teacher to identify them and encourage the student in their respective capabilities.
- A teacher ought to keep in mind that every student is different in receiving the knowledge imparted. A teacher has to be patient and kind while dealing with slow learners.
- A teacher ought to remember that he/she is a nation builder. The colossal responsibility of guiding the youth to evolve as responsible and productive citizens of the country lay with them.
Our Human Values and Professional Ethics
Code of ethics to check malpractices and plagiarism in Research
In case the researcher uses another author’s work then it should be acknowledged by citing, paraphrasing, quoting or referencing the original work. Plagiarism of information can be avoided in academic writing by:
- Enclosing the portion of the original work copied within quotes and citing the source.
- Citing the source of the information.
- Citing the source if the idea or thought is that of someone else.
- Avoiding paraphrasing as much as possible.
- Acknowledging the original writer through referencing.